Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Orange Roll and Sushi (Anaheim) 7.16.14

Yesterday's meals weren't particularly photo-worthy, nor was tonight's dinner, but I did have lunch at one of my favorite places, Orange Roll and Sushi. I love it because it's close to my house, the rolls are HUGE, and it's pretty reasonably prices for sushi.  I have many ambitions in life, but one of them is to be the yelp duchess at this place since I am certain that I eat here more than anyone.  I just sometimes forget to check-in.  Anyways, I'm sure this will be the first of many posts about Orange Roll and Sushi and this post itself is a bit of a compilation of my last few trips here.

Today's lunch:


OC Roll: Inside--spicy tuna, tempura shrimp, avocado, with salmon & lemon on the outside 
(one of my faves)

Other delicious photos from previous visits

Lunch last week with my husband: 


Left: Sunset Roll--Inside--Shrimp tempura, spicy tuna, cucumber, avocado; Outside--Tuna
Right: Autumn Roll--Inside--Spicy tuna, cilantro, avocado; Outside--Peppered Salmon & Albacore

Some other, fairly recent time: 
Top: Euclid roll: Inside--Spicy tuna, cucumber, avocado, cilantro; Outside--Yellowtail, jalapeño
Bottom: Salmon Nigiri

Just a note for non-spicy-tuna lovers, they have plenty of rolls without spicy tuna on the inside.  I like the Orange Roll (salmon inside & outside) personally, but if you love the California Roll based rolls, make sure to check out the list of Chef Special Rolls on the linked page from the menu.  If you just look at the photographs of the Chef Special Rolls, you'll mainly see the spicy-tuna based rolls. There are also plenty of cooked dishes for non-sushi lovers, but the sushi is just SO PRETTY and I love sushi so that's what's featured in today's post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment