Wednesday, July 16, 2014


Hi! My name is Betina and I love beautiful food.  For me, the beauty of food comes both in presentation and taste and is one of the biggest pleasures in life.  My relationship with food hasn't always been as beautiful as it is now, but one of the things that I'm most thankful for in my life is that I've come to appreciate food not only as necessary fuel, but also as art and an integral part of my life. Those of you that know me may expect a lot of commentary since I'm quite the talker, but this blog is really about food's beauty so aside for a few context sentences on the places where this food comes from, the ingredients in the food, and the beautiful flavors, I expect this to mostly be a photo blog.  If you're interested in my other life and my thoughts as an education professor, feel free to check out my professional blog at: http://professorhsieh.edublogs.org and if you're interested in my prior food pics that are less organized, feel free to check out my IG account chez_hsieh: http://instagram.com/chez_hsieh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment